It is a smoothie for your face with three masks plus a sugar scrub.
Nourishing mask – avocado or pumpkin base with vitamin C, E and collagen. With exfoliating papaya seed, that Melissa dries and grinds to a powder. She even makes a chocolate mask around Valentine’s week.
All the food used helps with nourishing dull tired skin and give you a youthful glow.
This 3 mask food facial is our Santangelo Signature spa treatment perfect to give you that youthful glow while healing your skin.
The facial has three masks and some extras:
- Facial enzyme cleanser – Aloe Company
- Steam – to open pores
- Clay mask – to detox – Earth’s Nature Clay
- Sugar scrub – to remove dead skin cells and clean up skin. – Melissa’s blend
- Nourishing mask – rejuvenates skin – Melissa’s blend
- Toning and tightening – just what it says, amazing! – Melissa’s blend
- Hydration – apricot and aloe light day lotion – Aloe Company
- Facial massage – using crystal rollers – Melissa’s style
Purchase online to confirm your appointment then text 831-331-8006 to schedule.
This spa time can be booked for one or two people.
Give yourself a food facial at home and purchase Spa-Cipes, the spa cookbook. This book has a whole chapter about juicing and creating your own cleanse using food, oils and herbs. The rest of the book teaches you how to spa in your kitchen. Be a kitchen witch and whip up that salt scrub from salts and oils in your own kitchen.